8.14.2009

Party Pooper!

There is a first time for everything. Yes, this is poop. She went to bed without pants and woke up without a diaper. Bentley always wants to "get Lyza" everytime he hears her on the monitor. He beat me to her room and came running out saying "On no, Lyza has poopies on her head!" She had been grinding her toes in it and apparently decided it would be a good idea to put it on her head. When I took her binkie out she started crying and put her poopy fingers in her mouth...YUCK!
Needless to say, we will never be buying these diapers again!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. WOW! When you said update you were NOT lying, I am very impressed so many in one day- that is just great, we havnt chated much so it gave me some insight as to what you have been up to- the hot air balloon you will have to tell me about that one for sure. and the poop, o the poop you poor mother for having to clean that up I bet lyza had a BLAST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh that is so funny. You sure gotta love being a mom. So many great memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. been there, done that! every kid has at least one poop story. your kids are soooo cute. glad your blogging again. now just get Steph to update her's and we're good:)

    ReplyDelete